Organised by Madras Photo Bloggers
The theme for the online contest is Madras Life
RULES FOR PARTICIPATING IN MADRAS DAY PHOTO CONTEST AUGUST 2023:
- The photographs submitted on Instagram and mail, must be genuine and an original work of the participant and should follow the theme of the photo contest.
- Participants can submit a maximum of 5 photographs on the mentioned photo contest theme.
- participants should upload entries between Aug 03 and Aug 15th for the contest. Any old edited post shall lead to disqualification.
- Post-processing of the pictures is allowed, but changes like modifications to the background will lead to disqualification.
- No restrictions on the type of camera that can be used.
- Photographs must not have any borders, signatures, names, personal logos or watermarks.
- Participants must use the given hashtags precisely in the description/caption of each post. #madrasday2023withmpb and #madraslife2023 and And must tag @madrasphotoblogs , @tntourismofficial @godoxindiaofficial, @vanguardindia, @nikitadistributors, @thehindu
- Share the same posts in Story and tag @madrasphotoblogs, @tntourismofficl, @godoxindiaofficial, @vanguardindia, @nikitadistributors, @thehindu
- Send contest images to email@example.com with the subject as Madras day contest 2023 and include the link of uploaded posts on Instagram.
- We will consider your entries only if you submit your work by mail and Instagram with tags.
Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions