Starts at 5 a.m. From Marina Beach behind Gandhi Statue where all the vehicles can be parked,starting point and finishing point shall be the same.
The Bicycle Heritage Ride will include 10 places/points around the region of Triplicane and Mylapore:
1) Madras University Senate House + Locks of Buckingham Canal
2) Chepauk Palace
3) Sri Pathasarathy Temple and Mahakavi Subramaniya Bharathiyar House (located opposite to the Temple)
4) Ice House also called Vivekanandar House
5) Santhome Basilica
6) Pey Alvar Birthplace & Dabba Chetty Shop on Kutcheri Road
7) Sri Kapalisweerar Temple
8) Vasantha Vilas (Law Journal Building)
9) Thanni Thurai Market next to Sanskrit College
10) DGP Office on Marina Beach
All the riders should follow road/lane discipline, the roads will not be closed from traffic for this ride.
Helmets are Mandatory.
Please carry adequate water and energy/nutrition bars for the ride, this ride is totally self supported.
Please be with the group till the end of the ride.
The Organizer’s of this Heritage Ride will not be responsible for any of the eventualities,this ride is not a race.
A few cycles are available on rent please contact Mr.Visu Ph:9940457777 of Balaji Cycles, Saidapet.
This Heritage Ride is organised by “Cycling Yogi’s” visit Facebook group http://www.facebook.com/groups/414620605215708/